• Specialized impact sockets work with pneumatic devices that work in very difficult conditions under variable loads.
• The cap is made of chromium molybdenum CrMo SCM-440, which guarantees a long lifetime when operating in cycles around 5000 blows per minute. Stal CrMo SCM-440 is a unique steel alloy, which has two times more resistance to stretching of ordinary carbon steel and 3 times higher yield point.
• These features mean that YATO sockets retain their nominal size for an extended period of time and do not break under the influence of impact work.
• The sockets have the AS-DRIVE system preventing damage to the nuts and their blocking.
• Height of attachments approx. 78 mm
• Hexagonal sockets
• 1/2"" knob socket
Intended use / Application
The caps are especially recommended for professional tire and car services
The set is placed in a metal box.
The set includes socket wrenches in sizes: 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32mm