• Specialized impact sockets which work with pneumatic devices in very difficult conditions under variable loads.
• The cap is made of chromium molybdenum CrMo SCM-440, which guarantees a long lifetime when operating in cycles around 5000 blows per minute.
• Stal CrMo SCM-440 is a unique steel alloy, which has two times more resistance to stretching of ordinary carbon steel and 3 times higher yield point.
• These features mean that YATO sockets retain their nominal size for an extended time and do not break under the influence of impact work.
• The sockets have the AS-DRIVE system preventing damage to the nuts and their blocking.
-Height of attachments approx. 78 mm
-1/2" knob socket
W: 2.7Kg, 39mm